A busy, unique, fun, and exciting destination for fabulous food, beer, live music, and atmosphere! we are looking for candidates that want to be a part of something special.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
COOK JOB at HARDWARE BREWING CO.
Are you ready for a change? Experienced line/fry/grill cook? Ready to settle in a quiet, friendly community and a steady job? We are looking for an experienced cook to prepare food to our exact specifications. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and company goals. We are a small but upscale brewpub, serving great brews and food. Our menu is not complicated but it is quality. Open Thursday Evening, Friday Evening, all day Saturday and Sunday. Not open for Breakfast.
Pay DOE: 30-37 hours per week during Winter, more hours in Summer. Workdays are Thursday through Sunday. Pay DOE, However, the right individual, with experience and motivation, has the opportunity to be our BOH lead with increased responsibility and compensation. Must be mature, drug-free, no drama individual. PTO accrual.
Must be NON SMOKING, or able to arrive at work clean and smoke-free, fresh, and refrain from smoking the entire shift. NO Exceptions.
• Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare food for service (e.g. salad prep, preparing sauces, preparing meats: brisket, patties,etc.)
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Cook on flat grill top, in fryer, on stove top burners, and in ovens.
• Answer, report, and follow management instructions
• Maintain grill top, keep ovens, fryer, and hood clean.
• Help with kitchen cleanup, (dishes, mopping, garbage removal, appliances and dish sink clean) and take care of leftover food
• Change Fryer oil, Boil out, Clean Hood and Sensors and Grease Trap.
• Stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and in a timely fashion
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
• MUST Be reliable, on time, and in uniform
• MUST HAVE Open availability on weekends
• Adhere to company policies
• Be a TEAM player! HBC is a small family restaurant and we all help get the job done!
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
Kendrick is a beautiful friendly community.