A busy, unique, fun and exciting destination for fabulous food, beer, live music and atmosphere! we are looking for candidates that want to be a part of something special. we are open5 days per week. wednesday and thursday 4pm to 8pm. friday though sunday 11am to 8pm. we offer catered private events, as well. we are a destination place for the larger north idaho community. we are an upscale venue and our customers are amazing!
SUMMARY OF POSITION
LEAD COOK POSITION at HARDWARE BREWING CO.
Are you ready for a change? Ready to be a Lead? We are looking for an experienced cook to prepare food to our exact specifications. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and company goals. We are a small but upscale brewpub, serving great brews and food.
Pay DOE: Base starting rate is 11.50 per hour. 35 to 45 hours per week, Wednesday through Sunday.
Must be NON SMOKING, or able to arrive at work clean and smoke free, fresh and refrain from smoking the entire shift. NO Exceptions.
• Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare food for service (e.g. salad prep, preparing sauces, preparing meats: brisket, patties,etc.)
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Cook on flat grill top, in fryer, on stove top burners and in ovens.
• Answer, report and follow management instructions
• Maintain grill top, keep ovens clean.
• Help with kitchen cleanup, (dishes, mopping, garbage removal, appliances and dish sink clean) and take care of leftover food
• Change Fryer oil, Boil out, Clean Hood and Sensors and Grease Trap.
• Stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
• Be reliable, on time, and in uniform
• MUST HAVE Open availability on weekends
• Adhere to company policies
• Be a TEAM player! HBC is a small family restaurant and we all help get the job done!
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
PTO accrual and discounts.